Just because it's a work night and I'm totally exhausted, I'd thought I'd link to something I found interesting. Those who know my family know that we have a few favorite topics of conversation, one of which is totally awful baby names and creative spelling. The other of which is "when is Aunt Kelli moving back to Utah?"
So anyway...here's a look at names. I especially like the Dutch names.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bear you my solemn witness that this family does indeed love to talk about strange baby names. I do hope the holidays bring on yet another conversation.
Come to think of it, there are a few other topics of repetition, such as:
1) What's Bondo up to these days?
2) Which PHS grad is being honored in the Payson Chronicle?
3)The life and times of Mexican immigrants in Nebo School district.
4)Which 30-somethings flaunt their (suspect) financial success?
Speaking of strange baby names, I think Duane Howdy Dee Jackson, who goes by Howdy is pretty much right up there with Tex and Justa Cowgirl.
Poor Howdy.
I heard about Justa Cowgirl from Steve. Wasn't her brother named Brodeo??
Post a Comment