So taking the initiative (after only 9 months) I have repainted to a beautiful, bold Bicycle Yellow.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Martha, Martha, Martha: My attempt at home decor
For those of you not fortunate enough to see my actual room after I painted it a delicious Cinnamon Whip contrasted with Rhythmic Blue...Congratulations! You can now feast your eyes on this color experiment gone wrong.

So taking the initiative (after only 9 months) I have repainted to a beautiful, bold Bicycle Yellow.
So taking the initiative (after only 9 months) I have repainted to a beautiful, bold Bicycle Yellow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, 3 posts in 1 day? I'm mighty impressed. And, I am a yellow fan, so love the color.
Way to go Martha! I love the before and the after actually! Looks like you had a great time with Dave and keep up the posts it is fun to see what you are up to on your own blog (vs. Joys, although that is fun too).
When I see your bright yellow room I can only think of one thing "Sunshine lollipop and rainbows everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together, brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, rain clouds disappear..."
Looks awesome . . . nice work!!!! I love to see your blogs-- keep them coming! When are you planning your NZ trip??? ;)
Post a Comment