Monday, June 1, 2009

Using the Power Of Journey for Good - Not Evil

Such is the genius of Glee! So this is kind of a commercial for Glee (a new show on Fox), but I've had their a cappella version of Journey's Don't Stop Believin' stuck in my head for 2 days now. I even broke down and bought it on i Tunes. The classic move on the show comes when a high school teacher plants some pot on the high school quarterback to blackmail him into joining Glee Club. As everyone knows, whatever the popular kids join will become popular (if you blackmail them, they will come...). I really hope this show doesn't get cancelled, because a cappella never sounded so good.



I admit, I'm kind of jealous our Madrigals in high school were never this good singing Puttin' On The Ritz. If only we had the quarterback!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm skeptical of anyone being able to use Journey for Good.