So as my first blog entry, I want to tell you about taxes. Because who collects more fun facts than the IRS? The Encyclopedia Britannica - true. However, the E. B. isn't relevant here and they can't ruin you financially, so I'm ignoring them for the moment.
Being the geek I am, I did my taxes yesterday a full 2 months and 10 days before the deadline. Being the American I am, I've already spent my tax refund in my head. Lucky day for me, making almost no money last year actually qualified me for the Earned Income Tax Credit. Uncle Sam has declared me a part of the working poor. I will now be accepting alms, donations, gift horses, and all other gratituties your rich guilt feels the need to bestow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And here I thought all you wanted was donations of marshmallows.
Post a Comment