Friday, February 8, 2008

Let's Indulge the Right Side of the Brain

I'm not sure where the pleasure centers of the brain are located, but I wanted to indulge in a little right-sided love poetry for one of my favorite things: Diet Coke.

An Ode
Oh Diet Coke with your limey goodness,
Bubbles bursting, breaking, yearning, reaching for my nose.
I drink you in tribute to your effervescent nature,
You delightful, dear, wonderful, refreshing secret formula.

Badly done poetry is the surest sign of undying love. I look forward to my evening drive to work, with NPR on my radio, my stick shift in 3rd, and a diet coke in hand.

And now a musical tribute to Coca Cola and mixed up men named Lola.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey, I finally asked B if he had a sail boat. He does. He told me that he'll take you out sailing this summer.