Saturday, December 13, 2008

How the Wii Sucked Us In

After a little vacation from the blog due to a nasty virus/trojan infection, I'm back! (Thanks to the good folks at bleepingcomputer.com who graciously offered their freeware to rid the internet world of another infection.)

So here's what I did with my free time: Guitar Hero! Aerosmith version!!! (As modeled by Joy).


Joy's so obsessed that she bought Guitar Hero even though the Wii was only on loan. And now she's going to buy a Wii. Nintendo doesn't even need to advertise anymore, just let people borrow a Wii for a week and the credit card numbers will come.

UPDATE: In the interest of truthiness, Joy wants me to clarify my post. 1) I have played more Guitar Hero than Joy (true). 2) Joy is obsessed with the Wii, but then so am I - I just don't have the money to buy one (true). 3) I'm a better Guitar Hero than Joy (very very true). 4) As Joy pointed out - no one reads my blog anyway, so none of this matters (not true, but she's jealous of my Guitar Hero prowress).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading the blog faithfully, so don't let Joy convince you otherwise. Nice job with the guitar hero status. I haven't played since D.C.!

Brenda said...

Hey, I'm a reader! Chris would be proud of you two!

Megan Andrea said...

nerds. hahaha. just kidding. remember playing with ben and mark at their old place? good times. tell joy i LOVE your blog with all my young girl heart. keep it up

I Jump said...

Thanks for all your support guys! And yes, we are nerds. But we are also Guitar Heros! Aerosmith!!!

Joy said...

The first thing Kelli told me yesterday was that people do read her blog. She was so proud she had friends.