Friday, October 19, 2012
Why Ann Perkins is TV's Best Nurse
I'm obsessed with Parks and Rec starring the world's greatest nurse, Ann Perkins. Why is she so great? 1) She took a couple of meetings for the Parks and Rec Department and turned it into a health clinic for crazy people who have "weird things" and need to be assured they are normal. 2) She diagnosed the mumps from an inappropriate penis photo forwarded by a creepy city employee. 3) She became the resident city hall expert on penises (Peni? What's plural for penis?). 4) She never lost it with the world's most annoying patient: April Ludgate. 5) She's Ann Perkins! (say it with the world's chirpiest, most optimistic voice like Chris Traeger and you will understand why she is Literally the embodiment of Awesome Sauce. Way to represent Ann Perkins.
Speaking of awesome sauce, I got hit on tonight at work by a patient's friend. Apparently, I am irresistible after 12.5 hours on shift. Well, at least he wasn't drunk. Ann Perkins would have probably froze him with a single look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment