Thursday, November 13, 2008
Domesticated
In an effort to beautify our apartment, we've made a trip to Ikea. And Best Buy. Check out the new kitchen storage, spice rack, and the flat panel TV. Guess which one is getting the most use from me? Although I do love organizing the spice rack. It appeals to the left brain in me. However, in an attempt to broaden my domestic art horizens, I'm watching Two Fat Ladies. It's British PBS and these ladies are fascinating! Especially when they flirt. Thanks Joy for ordering it on Netflix!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the t.v. (and the spice rack). Good job on the bloggin'
Oh sad day when Kelli buys a flat panel TV before myself. Sigh
YAY KELLI with the blogging. You are a natural. I am glad I checked today! PS. Are you going to be in Utah over christmas?
I love Two Fat Ladys! I've learned some good stuff from them, but you do have to be careful not to also end up fat based upon some of their recipes, hehe.
Lovely!!!!! Come help me decorate in NZ!!
Steve will be VERY jealous of your massive flatscreen!
Post a Comment