Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Daniel Craig...

While Joy was in the hospital, I snuck out to watch the new James Bond movie. And it was awesome. I'm glad they've dropped the skeezy sex scenes with the bimbos/nuclear scientists (I'm wagging the finger of shame at you Denise Richards) and the double entrendres coming faster than speeding bullets.

Daniel Craig suggested that it's time for a black Bond (after Obama was elected president), and that Prince Harry would make a good Bond. I can see it. What do you think?





"Really? Prince Harry?," you're thinking. "I don't know. What does he look like with his shirt off?" Well the Globe and Mail leave nothing to the imagination.

2 comments:

Boo said...

I heard Craig's comments on the radio and think he may be on to something, however my vote is for Girard Butler. I think Steph would agree.

Anonymous said...

Ironically we just watched "Casino Royale" last night on TV. We will have to catch this new Bond flick soon.

Prince Harry better start taking acting lessons so he can be up to par for his 007 debut.